50 reader-favorite easy vegetarian dinner recipes that can be made quickly and with easy-to-follow steps, including tasty inspirations from all over the world!
If you’re anything like me, weeknight dinners can be a struggle. For some it’s relaxing and meditative to cook after a long day of bustling. For others, it’s another chore. As someone falling squarely in the middle, I appreciate a wholesome dinner that’s also way easy to make. Which is why today I’m sharing a few of my favorite easy vegetarian dinner ideas with you!
When things get busy, the last thing we want to think about is cooking dinner! And that’s why it’s great to have a mental note (or a blog to look at) filled with quick and easy meals that you can whip together in hardly any time at all.
In fact, here’s 50 of them. Yep, 50 quick and easy vegetarian dinner recipes that you can enjoy on even the craziest of evenings! So dive in, see what you like, and get ready to whip together some insanely tasty meals.
These vegetarian dinner recipes are a collection of my favorites from over the years, inspired by my experience as a nutritionist and travels around the world. Which will you try first?
- 3 cups leafy greens like spinach, kale, or lettuce
- 1 cup cooked grains like quinoa, couscous, bulgur, or brown rice
- 1 15-oz can legumes like chickpeas or beans
- 1 cup fruit like blueberries, chopped apple, or sliced oranges
- 1 cup veggies like shredded carrots, sliced radishes, or chopped tomatoes
- 1 avocados sliced
- Filling: Divide all fillings into 4 servings bowls.
- Serve: Drizzle with desired dressing and serve immediately.