3 Cheese Roasted Grape Pizza
This mouth-watering 3 Cheese Roasted Grape Pizza is packed with savory roasted grapes and 3 types of creamy, gooey cheese.
When I went away for college it was like my family’s house became the fun house. Suddenly my sister was allowed to have a TV in her bedroom and there were neighborhood parties out the wazoo and…worst of all…Friday night was dubbed a Pizza Night.
Never in my life had we had a thing as magical as a day dedicated to pizza, and then, just as I ship across the country to college, do they decide it’s about time for pizza. Really?!
So now that I’ve graduated and have my own little homestead with the tulip-man, I’ve initiated a Pizza Night. And you’d think this would mean we simply order pizza on Fridays, but oh no.
Pizza Night is the busiest night of the week for our insy European kitchen. I get two homemade doughs all ready (which is so easy by the way, I have a recipe for it here) and when the tulip-man gets home it’s go time. We both work away at our own pizzas, he delicately and thoughtfully placing each and every ingredient, me throwing it all on the dough like the work of modern art that it is. Then we cram them into our insy European oven and crowd around the insy window to watch the magic happen.
But we’ve been having these Pizza Nights for the entire five months that I’ve lived here, and he only just dropped the bombshell on me that he doesn’t actually like pizza that much. Doesn’t like pizza?! That’s right, he doesn’t. like. pizza. And obviously this does not mean I’m about to close down Pizza Night, but rather, I’m upping my pizza game.
Well this week I upped my game so hard with this 3 Cheese Roasted Grape Pizza. I first fell in love with roasted grapes a few months ago when I used them to top crispy smashed sweet potatoes with goat cheese. Roasting them replaces their bright, citrusy flavor with a deeply sweet taste. When combined with rosemary, the aroma is so great and the taste will knock your socks off.
3 Cheese Roasted Grape Pizza
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 pizza dough
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup shaved parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toss grapes with salt, pepper, 1 Tbsp olive oil, and rosemary leaves. Place them on a rimmed baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes, until skins begin to burst open. Take out grapes and leave the oven turned on.
- Rub 1 Tbsp of olive oil onto your pizza dough and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Spread on the ricotta then sprinkle on the other cheeses.
- Transfer roasted grapes onto the pizza, being careful not to transfer excess cooking liquid onto the pizza.
- Bake pizza on middle rack at 450 degrees F for about 10 minutes, or until it begins to lightly brown. Transfer to the top rack and broil for 1 minute, watching carefully, until cheese is brown and bubbling.
Helpful products for this Roasted Grape Pizza
Healthy Foods Online sent me a few of their products to try out, including the Cornish Sea Salt used in this recipe. The flakes of salt are big, making it really great for topping and decor, but with 5 to 10% less sodium than regular table salt, it’s also great in recipes like this! This post contains affiliate links, which means if you buy something from that link I may earn a commission, at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting Live Eat Learn and for making these recipes possible!
Hi, I’m Sarah!
Showing you how to make easy vegetarian recipes, one ingredient at a time. Read more