Satiate your hunger with these 19 quick and easy vegetarian snacks. From dips and popsicles to chips and baked feta, there’s a simple meatless snack to fix any craving!
Snack time is here! Instead of slaving over between-meal eats and loading up on carb fests, prep some of these healthy, quick and easy vegetarian snacks! All require little to no prep time (many taking less than 10 minutes) and are packed with nutrients and lots of flavor.
I know for me, snack time is the best time of the day, so I like to have all hands on deck at pretty much all times! This means that my fridge and pantry are always filled with different snacks that can be grabbed at a moment’s notice.
And with a list like this, the options for healthy homemade snack recipes are endless! Choose from sweet snacks like dark chocolate salted popcorn bark and strawberry oatmeal cookies, or go the savory route with decadent vegan queso and rich deviled eggs.
Basically, if you can dream it up, there’s probably a recipe for it!
- 1 cup fruit such as blueberries, grapes, quartered strawberries, or any bite-sized fruit
- ½ cup yogurt vanilla, fruit-flavored, and/or dairy-free
- A few toothpicks
- Prep: Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment or wax paper.
- Dip: Place a piece of fruit on a toothpick and dip in the yogurt. Set on the parchment paper in a single layer, and repeat until all the fruit is dipped. Freeze until solid, about 1 hour.
- Store: Eat immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer.