These Frozen Yogurt Blueberries are a simple, healthy snack that satisfy your sweet tooth big time.
I’ve always loved snacking on frozen grapes, but being that it’s blueberry week (and beyond hot outside), I thought why not change it up and freeze some blueberries for a snack?
But let’s really change it up and dip the blueberries in yogurt first! Enter, frozen yogurt covered blueberry bites.
We’re taking it back to the basics with this one. Yogurt + blueberries + freezer. That’s it.
Ingredients for these Frozen Yogurt Blueberries
- Blueberries: I love fresh blueberries for this recipe because they freeze into perfect bite-sized pieces. You could also use grapes, quartered strawberries, or virtually any bite-sized fruit (like diced mango, kiwi, or watermelon).
- Yogurt: You can use any yogurt you have on hand here! I prefer a yogurt with some sweetness (like vanilla or berry-flavored) rather than plain Greek yogurt.
To make these frozen yogurt covered blueberry flavor bombs, you’ll just dip each berry in your yogurt of choice, using a toothpick to dip the berries in without a mess.
Transfer the dipped berry to a parchment-lined baking sheet or plate, then pop them in the freezer! These don’t take long to freeze, just an hour or so.
Once frozen solid, pop them off the parchment and store them in a freezer-safe container until ready to eat.
More frozen treats to cool off with this summer
- For the Love of Popsicles (my first cookbook!)
- Loaf Pan Popsicles
- Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Lemon Buttermilk Popsicles
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Popsicles
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup yogurt vanilla, fruit-flavored, and/or dairy-free
- A few toothpicks
- Prep: Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment or wax paper.
- Dip: Place a berry on a toothpick and dip in the yogurt. Set on the parchment paper in a single layer, and repeat until all the berries are dipped. Freeze until solid, about 1 hour.
- Store: Eat immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer.