These Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles are a creamy and refreshing summer snack that are low in calories, ingredients, and prep time!
I think one of the most worth-it impulse buys I’ve ever made (besides the four cookbooks I bought yesterday on Amazon Prime Day) was my popsicle mold.
Virtually anything that makes a good smoothie also makes a good popsicle – which I can officially say now that I’ve tried and tested 73 (that’s seventy three) (!!!) popsicle recipes for my cookbook coming out next spring (2019!)
You can make breakfast ones, healthy snack ones…heck, even boozy ones. But today we’re taking it back to the flavor basics with Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles that have just 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of hands-on time.
The fiber from the blueberries prevents these pops from freezing into solid blocks, while the cream cheese and yogurt make them extra creamy and soft. No making simple syrup, no complicated ingredients or steps. You’ll just blend everything together and pour into molds. That’s it!
More healthy homemade popsicles you’ll love
- Loaf Pan Popsicles
- The Ultimate Guide to Homemade Popsicles
- Buttermilk Lemon Thyme Popsicles
- Mint Chocolate Popsicles
- Check out our cookbook, For the Love of Popsicles!
- 1 cup blueberries 150 g
- ½ cup cream cheese 120 g
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt 120 g
- 2 Tbsp honey 30 g
- Blend: Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth, adding more honey as needed to suit your taste.
- Freeze: Pour into molds, leaving a little space at the top for them to expand. Insert sticks and freeze until hard (at least 4 hours).
- Eat: Run the mold under warm water for a few seconds to loosen them up, then remove from the mold.
This recipe first appeared over on Amanda’s Cookin’, where I’m a contributor.