Frozen Yogurt Bark with Pomegranate & Dark Chocolate
Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark with pomegranate seeds, dark chocolate chips, and shredded coconut is the perfect healthy snack! Also, it’s finally fall! This week I turned off my air conditioning and the temperature dropped below 70 here in Texas and I wore a sweater! But ignore all that, because today…we fro-yo.
But not like, traditional frozen yogurt. In the spirit of the season, let’s make a mock of everyone’s favorite white chocolate addiction, chocolate bark. But in the spirit of Greek yogurt being the current featured ingredient, let’s make this hunka hunka frozen love with yogurt. And pomegranate (because I still have far too many pomegranates awaiting inspiration from pomegranate week). And shredded coconut (because I’m trying to clean out my pantry) (and because it looks like wintery, snowy angel dust). And dark chocolate (because…well an excuse is never necessary when it comes to chocolate).
Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark with Pomegranate & Dark Chocolate
Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark with pomegranate seeds, dark chocolate chips, and shredded coconut is the perfect healthy snack!
- 2 cups Greek yogurt plain or vanilla, or vegan option
- 1 Tbsp sugar if using plain yogurt
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips or vegan option
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut sweetened or unsweetened
- Into the yogurt, mix about half of the pomegranate and chocolate.
- Pour onto a parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet, spreading it out to be about ¼ inch (½ cm) thick.
- Sprinkle with remaining pomegranate, chocolate, and the shredded coconut.
- Freeze for a few hours, until hard.
- Using a knife or hard spatula, break the bark into chunks. Transfer to an airtight container and store in freezer.
Helpful Products for this Yogurt Bark
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you buy something from that link I may earn a commission, at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting Live Eat Learn and for making these recipes possible!