For The Love Of Popsicles
I’m thrilled to be releasing my first cookbook, For the Love of Popsicles! Fueled by a need to share my love of healthy popsicles with the world, I spent a summer relentlessly tasting and testing batch after batch of popsicle, putting my Vitamix (and the tulip-man’s tolerance for frozen treats) to the test.
With innovative and undeniably refreshing recipes for the whole family, this is your one-stop-shop for modern, unique pops from A to Z. I’m so excited to finally share it with you!
Get your hands on “For the Love of Popsicles”
What to expect
Taking readers on a journey through the world of healthy popsicles, these approachable and inviting recipes highlight ease and simplicity with natural ingredients and uncomplicated preparations.
- 75 taste-tester approved popsicle recipes
- Colorful photos for every recipe
- Nutrition information for every recipe
- A guide to homemade popsicle making
Each recipe in this book was rigorously tested and refined in real homes by real people. Here were a few of their favorites that you can look forward to!
- Blackberry basil
- Caramel macchiato
- Darling lemon thyme
- Honey mint
- Kombucha berry
- Pink power beet
- Spiced mango paletas
- Feasting on Fruit: Bellini
- Two Lucky Spoons: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Wheat By The Wayside: Strawberry Shortcake
- Sidewalk Shoes: Pina Colada
- Pass Me Some Tasty: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Food with Feeling: Margarita
- Glitter on a Dime: Yogurt Parfait
- Tara’s Multicultural Table: Frose Sangria
- Pet Lovers Centre: Pupsicles
- Fooduzzi: Vegan S’mores
- Delicious Everyday: Orange Sunrise
- Rhubarbarians: Vegan Fudge
- A Cookie Named Desire: Orange Creamsicle
“Who knew popsicles could be so versatile and fun? For the Love of Popsicles displays every popsicle fantasy you can imagine. Not only will you want to eat them all, but just browsing through will give you such an eye candy thrill!”
Jillian Leslie, creator of Catch My Party
“Sarah’s photographs combine effortless minimalism with playfulness in a way that sparks joy and makes each popsicle pop off the page.”
Sarah Fennel, founder of Foodtography School and Broma Bakery
- Amazon: #1 New Release in “Frozen Desserts”, “Cooking with Kids”, and “Smoothies and Juices”
- Didn’t I Just Feed You: Hopped on podcast episode 45 where we talked about how to enjoy healthy pops for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
- Jetsetter: 24 Cool Things to Buy on Amazon This June
- Green Child Magazine: Check out the feature on page 44 of this Summer 2019 magazine issue!
- VegNews: Catch a sneak peak of a fan-favorite vegan pop, Dulce Date Leche!
- Fit World Sport: Invoke those childhood memories of light-as-air marshmallow fluff (in popsicle form, of course).
- BigLife Magazine: “This is a fun, colorful book with recipes for everyone (vegan and non-vegan).” Check out the feature on page 61 of this Summer 2019 issue!
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Tune in to this Food Friday segment of Central Time to hear us chat about the art of the popsicle!
- The Standard: “Fruity popsicles! Creamy popsicles! Healthy popsicles! Boozy popsicles! This book has it all and then some. All you need is a Popsicle mould, some Popsicle sticks, and a bit of patience while your delicious concoction freezes.”
The girl behind the pops
I’m Sarah, the girl behind the popsicles! I love using my backgrounds in nutrition and sensory science to create unique and healthy(ish) recipes!
Feel free to shoot me an email with any questions you may have about the book: [email protected]
Grab your copy!
Order today and your book will be shipped the day it is released, May 7th, 2019.