These Meal Prep Snack Boxes are a fun and healthy snack to prepare for the week, filled with fruits, veggies, and tasty Zucchini Cheddar Bites!
We’re changing it up a bit from the rest of the meal-centric meal prep recipes from this week and making a quick snack box! It’s a bit of a wonder there aren’t more snacks on this blog because I am, what you might consider, a snacker 🙋🏼. I’d take snacks over a meal any day.
But the thing about snacks is unless you’re careful, they can get unhealthy real quick (oh, hi Nutella + spoon). Which is why good preparation is key to healthy, energizing snackage.
So today we’re preparing healthy snacks for the week that you can bring to work, school, or even just keep in the fridge for a quick bite!
Here’s what goes into these meal prep snack boxes:
- Zucchini Cheddar Bites: Packed with hidden veggies and perfect for satisfying that savory tooth. Cheddar bites recipe here (15 minutes hands-on work, 30 minutes baking).
- Fruit: Strawberries, oranges/mandarines, and seedless red grapes (but you can substitute your favorites fruits).
- Veggies: Celery sticks (but I also love it with fresh edamame, carrots, or sliced bell pepper).
More vegetarian meal prep you’ll love
- Tempeh Chili with Bulgur and Broccoli
- Enchilada Stuffed Peppers with Famous Bean Salad
- Almond Tofu Nuggets with Chickpea Corn Salad
- Vegan Burrito Bowls with Tempeh Taco Meat
- Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Pesto and Crispy Tofu
- Zucchini Cheddar Bites click for recipe
- 15 strawberries
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 3 oranges or 5 mandarins
- 5 celery stalks