A high protein vegetarian meal prep that’s sure to keep you full all day. Almond crusted tofu nuggets paired with a creamy, veggie-packed chickpea corn salad!
Today we’re pairing two of my favorite recipes from the blog that have slipped under the public radar a bit. There are the crunchy almond breaded tofu nuggets which are packed with umami flavor and are surprisingly filling. Then there’s the chickpea corn salad, which is a quick combo of chickpeas and veggies, all tied together with a smoky yogurt sauce.
Basically what I’m saying is, this is the lunch you’re going to look forward to digging into all morning. The lunch you’re going to want to parade around the break room at work. Next level high protein vegetarian meal prep deliciousness, friends.
Here’s what you’ll need for this meal prep
- Almond Crusted Tofu Nuggets: Crispy on the outside and packed with flavor. These tofu nuggets of my favorite fun dinners! (40 minutes to make).
- Chickpea Corn Salad: Herby, creamy, vegetable-y. This salad has it all (ready in 10 minutes).
- Veggies: I threw in a handful of veggies to balance out the meal prep – carrot sticks and a handful of spinach. Feel free to add whichever veggie you like (sliced bell pepper, broccoli, and edamame are some of my favorites!)
- Meal Prep Containers: These are the containers I use (affiliate link) which have separate sealed compartments for each part of the meal prep. If your containers don’t have separated sections, be sure to store the tofu nuggets in a separate container (like a plastic baggie) to keep them crunchy.
Make crispy tofu in your air fryer!
More vegetarian meal prep you’ll love
- Tempeh Chili with Bulgur and Broccoli
- Enchilada Stuffed Peppers with Famous Bean Salad
- Vegan Burrito Bowls with Tempeh Taco Meat
- Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Pesto and Crispy Tofu
- Nuggets: Prepare the Tofu Nuggets – recipe here (30 minutes hands-on time, 10 minutes baking).
- Salad: Prepare Chickpea Corn Salad – recipe here (5-10 minutes hands-on time, 5 minutes stovetop cooking).
- Assemble: Portion tofu nuggets, chickpea salad, and veggies into meal prep containers and store in the fridge. Be to to store tofu nuggets in a separate section/container to prevent them from becoming soggy.
- Serve: When ready to eat, reheat tofu nuggets in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.