A quick and healthy Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie, made ultra-creamy with yogurt and bananas and made frosty with frozen fruit!
Happy day after Thanksgiving, friends! Being an American living amongst a bunch of Dutch people, we’re modifying Thanksgiving a bit this year to fit everyone’s schedules and celebrating tomorrow. But being that you’re stuffed full and I’m saving room for tomorrow’s feast, I thought we could all use an easy smoothie today.
Ingredients in this Pomegranate Smoothie
In keeping with the holiday flavors, we’re blending up a pomegranate smoothie! It has protein-rich Greek yogurt, strawberry, banana, pomegranate juice, and just a touch of honey. For maximum frostiness, use either frozen strawberries or frozen banana (I’m all for frozen strawberries, which are cheaper this time of year). Enjoy!
More healthy smoothie recipes to try
- Wake Me Up Coffee Smoothie
- Orange Dreamsicle Smoothie
- Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- Strawberry Watermelon Rind Smoothie
- Pink Power Beet Smoothie
- How to Make Green Smoothies
- 1 banana*
- ½ cup strawberries* 100 g
- ½ cup pomegranate juice 120 mL
- ½ cup Greek yogurt plain, vanilla, or strawberry, 120 g
- 2 Tbsp honey 30 g
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, adding more honey or juice to reach desired sweetness and texture.