You don’t need a juicer to make tasty vegetable juice! With just 4 ingredients, this Tropical Carrot Juice recipe is full of nutrients and flavor (and can be made in your blender)!
One of my favorite ways to sneak veggies into our diet is via smoothies! Something about having a whole serving of veggies snuck into your breakfast makes me feel so productive and ready to crush the day.
My go-to is usually a plain and simple green smoothie, but I recently rediscovered this Tropical Carrot Juice way back in the blog archives and thought I’d breathe some new life into it with new photos and easier to follow instructions. So carrot juice…let’s do this!
Ingredients needed for this carrot juice
The key to making carrot juice that actually tastes good is in adding a few flavorful friends, like fruit and ginger!
- Carrots: Any carrot will work here – baby, shredded, whole…whatever you have!
- Mango: Fresh or frozen mango adds sweetness and a creamier texture to this juice.
- Pineapple: Fresh or frozen pineapple adds a touch of acidity to keep this juice from becoming overly sweet.
- Ginger: Fresh ginger is a great way to wake up your mornings and adds zing to this juice.
How to make carrot juice (without a juicer)
You won’t need a fancy juice machine for this Tropical Carrot Juice! We’ll basically just blend everything together until smooth. After blending you can go two routes:
Route 1: Strain – Pour the carrot juice mixture through a nut milk bag to remove the fibers and create a juice.
Route 2: Blend – Add a touch more water (or pineapple juice if you used canned pineapple) to create a juice-like texture. This method will keep the healthy fibers in the mixture, though it will have more of smoothie consistency (similar to this Carrot Ginger Smoothie).
Different carrot juice flavors
This carrot juice recipe is easily adapted to suit the flavors you like (or what you happen to have in your kitchen)! You could try substituting the mango, pineapple, and/or ginger for strawberries, oranges, apple, turmeric, or cinnamon. If try changing it up, I’d love to hear how it goes in the comments below!
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 large mango peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped pineapple fresh or canned in juice
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 cup water or pineapple juice from can
- Blend: Place all ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Juice: You can go two routes to make this carrot juice smooth and silky.For a juice-like consistency, pour mixture through a nut milk bag to strain out fibers. For a thicker consistency, add a splash more water or pineapple juice to the blender and blitz.
- Serve: If your fruit was not cold to begin with, refrigerate the juice until chilled before serving, or serve over ice.
Leave a Comment