Whether it’s summer or winter, we all need a bit of sunshine in our lives. This Summer Smoothie is delightfully refreshing, with fresh fruit and carbonated soda, making it the perfect cup of sunshine to brighten your day.
It’s hot, I’ve got a solid shorts tan line, and the pool is becoming less a desire and more a necessity. Summer is here and this 7UP smoothie is just what you need. And with about 150 calories, 117% of your vitamin C needs, 18% of your potassium needs, and 6g fiber, you’re not gonna want to share it.
Ingredients for this healthy smoothie
- Diet lemon lime soda: 7UP or a similar brand work well here! You could also use sparkling water, though it will be less sweet in the end.
- Frozen strawberries: Frozen strawberries make this healthy smoothie nice and frosty.
- Banana: For creamy sweetness!
- Ice: You could also freeze the banana if you don’t have any ice. We want maximum frostiness here.
More healthy smoothie recipes to try
Low Carb Chocolate Smoothie
Pink Power Beet Smoothie
Hidden Cauliflower Strawberry Smoothie
Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie
How to Make Green Smoothies (For Beginners!)
- 1 12-oz can diet 7up or fruity soft drink
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, adding only half of the soft drink at first. Add more until you’ve reached your desired consistency.
Leave a Comment