This Tropical Mango Juice is a delicious combination of passion fruit, orange, and mango juice, easily made with fresh fruit (no special equipment required!)
If you’re from Hawaii, or have ever been to Hawaii, you’ve probably heard of POG. Passion Orange Guava juice is a delicious Hawaiian staple, and you’ll usually get your introduction to it on the plane ride over.
Well this is like…POM. Passion Orange Mango juice! It has all the same delicious tropical flavors, but a little different!
So whether you just can’t find the guava juice for POG, or want to use that mango sitting in your fruit bowl, give this tropical mango juice a try!
Here’s what you’ll need
- Passion Fruit Juice: You can find it in stores or make your own passion fruit juice at home!
- Orange Juice: Good ‘ole O.J. brings sweetness to the mix. Use any variety you like (pulpy, not pulpy, or vitamin D and calcium enriched!)
- Mango: Finish things off with chopped mango (either fresh or frozen!)
How to make mango juice
Making this easy juice recipe is ultra-simple!
Step 1: Blend
Throw all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
Step 2 (optional): Strain
While not necessary, you can strain out the fibers from the mango by pouring the juice through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth.
- 2 cups passion fruit juice 473 mL
- 1 cup water 236 mL
- 1 cup orange juice 236 mL
- 2 cups chopped mango 350 g
- Blend: Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Strain (Optional): For a less pulpy juice, pour the mixture through a fine mesh sieve before serving.