Do you love hummus? Here are 10 of our favorite ways to eat hummus, from the simple veggie dips to salad dressing to dessert!
Do you remember when you first tasted hummus? Because I do, and it was a pivotal life moment, guys.
I was in college was elated to learn that this mystical creamy dip was not only good for me, but could be paired with anything (yes, even chocolate…keep scrolling).
A few of the best foods to eat hummus with include using it as a:
- Veggie dip like celery, carrots, broccoli, or cauliflower
- Fruit dip like sliced apples
- Chip dip for pita chips, duh
- Spread on sandwiches and wraps
- Sauce for pastas and salads
And in the name of showing you all the ways to eat hummus, here are a few of our favorite hummus-containing recipes!