This Feta Tzatziki Sauce takes everything great about our two favorite Mediterranean flavors – feta and tzatziki – and fuses them together in a tangy, creamy, refreshing sauce that’s perfect with everything!
I think we’re at the point where I can safely say “it’s summer!” without an unexpected snow storm, right? You can never really know I guess (especially living in the Netherlands where sunshine-y days are just about considered national holidays).
But regardless of the weather (why are we talking about weather? what am I doing with my life?), we can safely say that it’s finally the season for weekly batches of the World’s Best Tzatziki.
But after discovering just how perfectly feta can be blended into a creamy dreamy spread, I got to thinking about how we could incorporate zingy feta into a classic tzatziki. As it turns out, it’s as simple as throwing in a handful of feta and blending until smooth.
But even better than that, it takes tzatziki to the next level, guys. You ready for some seriously refreshing summer sauce action? Carve 5 minutes out of your schedule to make this Feta Tzatziki Sauce!
Hungry for more dips and sauces? Try these!
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt 120 g
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese 40 g
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice 7 mL
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 ½ tsp fresh dill finely chopped
- ½ cup grated cucumber 100 g
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Blend: In a food processor or blender, combine yogurt and feta until smooth. Stir in lemon juice, garlic, and dill.
- Cucumber-ize: Set cucumber in a colander or sieve and press out as much water as you can. Stir into the yogurt mixture and season with salt and pepper. For maximum tastiness, refrigerate to let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Leave a Comment