This Vegan Caramel Frappuccino has just 4 ingredients and everything you need in the morning to get moving!
Oh hey, just coming in with the last recipe of the year! And with our short winter days (Holland is a lot further north than you would think!) I’m finding myself relying more and more on that morning (and afternoon) (and sometimes evening) coffee for energy. I must be solar powered because the battery is running real empty.
Which is why today we’re whipping up a simple yet caffeinated smoothie / frappuccino / means for consuming coffee in the form of this Vegan Caramel Frappuccino!
The naturally caramel flavor of dates give this caramel frappuccino its signature sweetness, while frozen banana lends creamy frostiness. Chilled coffee (obvs) and a splash of milk are our liquids.
And you can add a spoonful of almond butter for a punch of healthy fats and proteins. Then just blend into creamy goodness and optionally top with whipped cream and flaky sea salt!
More healthy smoothies you’ll love
- Wake Me Up Coffee Smoothie
- Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie
- Cherry Oat Smoothie
- Healthy Orange Dreamsicle Smoothie
- 1 banana previously chopped and frozen
- 1 cup coffee chilled, 240 mL
- 4 medjool dates
- Milk as needed
- Optional: almond butter, flaky sea salt, whipped cream
- Blend banana, coffee, and dates until smooth, adding a splash of milk as needed to reach desired consistency. Optional yums: blend in a spoonful of almond butter and top with flaky sea salt and whipped cream.