7 Unexpected Zucchini Recipes
As we’ve discovered this week, zucchini isn’t the kind of squash that’s gonna be cool with you confining it to one flavor spectrum. It wants to be savory AND sweet AND unexpected! And I know you’re craving more zucchini in your life, so here are a few more scrumptious zucchini recipes, both from Live Eat Learn and beyond! But let’s start with the beyond.
1. This beauty. Purple cabbage tacos with tangy chipotle aioli. (Well and Full)
2. This poached egg with creamed zucchini, asparagus, and Hollandaise sauce. Because they’re right, gosh darn it, brunch ALWAYS matters. (A Drunken Duck)
3. These powerhouse turkey, zucchini, and quinoa meatballs. (Port and Finn)
4. And because we need dessert, obviously, here’s a gluten-free zucchini cake. (Minimalist Baker)
And here are a few zucchini noms from deep back in the Live Eat Learn archives.
5. Zoodles with creamy avocado pesto. Your newest obsession.
6. Zucchini corn salad…because summer needs that one go-to dish and this is it.
What are your favorite zucchini recipes? Comment below and share the zucchini love!