This healthy Strawberry Limeade Slush recipe has just 4 ingredients and can be whipped up in minutes for a frosty drink that can be enjoyed year round!
With the end of summer in sight, I’ve been frantically eating popsicles and making strawberry shortcake and soaking up as much sun as the Dutch weather will allow. So if you’re just as desperate as me to fit in all of the summer, you might just like this Strawberry Limeade Slush!
This easy Strawberry Limeade takes it back to the basics with just a handful of ingredients (meaning less time spent in the kitchen and more time spent in the sunshine). With a quick blitz in the blender, you’ll have an icy slush that tastes like it’s straight from Sonic!
Ingredients for Strawberry Limeade
- Diet Sprite: Sprite (or your favorite no-calorie lemon lime soda) brings sweetness and refreshing carbonation to this limeade.
- Strawberries: I love using frozen strawberries here, which make the slushy even frostier.
- Lime Juice: Aim for fresh lime juice, which has a more full flavor than the bottled stuff.
- Ice: If you used frozen strawberries, you can leave out the ice!
This is the blender I use and adore!
Variations on this Strawberry Limeade Slush
- Change the citrus: Lemon or orange juice would also work well in this recipe.
- Change the berry: You could substitute the strawberries for cherries, blackberries, or watermelon.
- Add booze: This Strawberry Limeade slush is great with a shot of vodka or rum blended in!
More healthy smoothie recipes to try
- Wake Me Up Coffee Smoothie
- Orange Dreamsicle Smoothie
- Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- Strawberry Watermelon Rind Smoothie
- Pink Power Beet Smoothie
- How to Make Green Smoothies
- 1 cup diet Sprite 240 mL
- ½ cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup ice may not need if using frozen berries
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth (if using frozen strawberries, you may not need ice). Taste and add sugar or sweetener as needed.