Chocolate Low Carb Smoothie
This low carb smoothie recipe will leave you full and free from cravings! With cocoa powder, almond milk, nut butter and coconut milk, it's deliciously decadent while keto-friendly.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 smoothies
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk 240 mL
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk 120 mL
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 30 g
- 1/4 cup nut butter like almond or peanut butter, 50 g
- Optional: your favorite sugar-free sweetener
Prep: Freeze almond milk in an ice cube tray until solid, at least 4 hours.
Blend: Add almond milk ice cubes and all other ingredients to a blender. Blitz until smooth. Taste and add low-carb sweetener to taste, as needed.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13.4g | Saturated Fat: 9.1g | Sodium: 107mg | Potassium: 589mg | Fiber: 4.3g | Sugar: 1.3g | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 2.5mg