Tropical Green Smoothie
This Tropical Green Cucumber Smoothie is a refreshing, energizing green smoothie that's packed with tropical fruits and antioxidants to kick off your day!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- ¼ of a pineapple peeled, cored, and diced
- ½ of a papaya peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 banana frozen
- ½ of a cucumber seeded
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- Remove cucumber seeds by cutting the cucumber in half lengthwise and scraping out the core with a spoon.
- Leave the peel on the cucumber for added insoluble fiber and vitamin K!
- Peel banana prior to freezing. I typically throw all of my soon-to-go-bad bananas in the freezer for smoothies and to make banana bread.
Serving: 1smoothie (1/2 recipe) | Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.4g | Protein: 3.8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 12.9g | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 797mg | Fiber: 6.1g | Sugar: 24.8g | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2.2mg