8 Spaghetti Squash Recipes for Dinner Tonight
So I dropped the ball on spaghetti squash week. The fatal combination of trying to get back into a routine after a holiday + completely failing (on two separate occasions) at what was supposed to be a novel approach to spaghetti squash pancakes left this week a bit sparse in terms of spaghetti squash recipes. But I love spaghetti squash and will probably need to have a second week dedicated to it in the near future. But until then, here are a few Sarah-selected spaghetti squash recipes to tide you over.
3. Fresh and light but also oh so cheesy. These Caprese Stuffed Spaghetti Squash are my kind of cooking. (Cookie Monster Cooking)
4. It has eggs, it has word play, it sneaks in veggies, and it’s perfect for Sunday mornings, Baked Eggs in Spaghetti Squash Nests (A Sweet Pea Chef)
6. Any recipe involving buffalo chicken and copious amounts of cheese is a winner in my book, Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash. (The Domestic Blonde)
7. Then there are these Spring Rolls with Spaghetti Squash. Just 6 ingredients, low-cal, vegan, gluten-free…the whole shebang. (Leelalicious)
8. And reaching back into the Live Eat Learn archives, we cooked up some tasty spaghetti squash + bacon + goat cheese + spinach a few months back. Yum!