This Quick Carrot Jello is a quick (ish) snack I like to make for those times when my sugar tooth is compelling me to eat an entire cake.
With only 60 calories (and a big dose of vitamin C & A) per serving, this Carrot Jell-O has likely warded off at least 237 lbs that I would have gained (as result of aforementioned cake) since I first discovered this killer jello combo.
Not going to make the menu of any Michelin stars, but we don’t always need to eat fancy, okay?!
- 1 large .6-oz box sugar-free strawberry jello mix 17 g
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 15-oz can mandarin oranges look for “No Sugar Added”
- Water + Ice
- Make jello according to instructions on package (I always do the speedy method because I’m impatient – add ice with the cold water).
- Stir in shredded carrots and refrigerate about 30 minutes to an hour, or until a little sludgy.
- Drain mandarin oranges and mix those in. Place back in fridge until jello sets.
Leave a Comment